BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:00:24 EDT
In a message dated 7/18/99 1:17:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I think the LCC is probably easier to repair in the future than the TCSS.

Ralph-

I don't think any contractor wants to work with TCSS, however, I think that
proper detailing and careful supervision will ensure longevity. I am not sure
we will see much LCC in the future. As I understand it the stuff is being
discontinued in favor of the new "Rhinemetal" materials. ( a Revere guy I
spoke with said it had to do with lead liability issues) Afraid you, as well
as the rest of us, are up sheet creek my friend.
I love LCC, but I would go with the TCSS.

Twybil