BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 08:20:02 -0700
  I don't
> think we will find any Canadian weapons.
> > -jc

Don't be silly.   Canadians have an ample supply of endurance, cynicism and
low self esteem combined warhead to make even the most difficult
culture-monger want to smile.   We are only a threat to ourselves.   On the
other hand, we are very proud of being whatever we are, and that can spread
like an infectious disease.   Watch out!

Also, wasn't the good old Hew Hes Hay giving all that chemmi stuff to the
great mutual friend, Sadman, way back in the chemmi vs.commie days.   Isn't
that the reason the government is so sure he had the stuff?

And besides, remember the vast number of the great pop culture heroes who
come frequently from Canada as invaders to alter the US culture.   They say
that it is so hard to break into the US marketplace that they have to be
twice as good as any natives in order to get a job  -  and they are.

cp (a world culturist with dual citizenship) in bc