BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:11:31 -0500
Pinheads:

L-SOFT provides a very generous arrangement for the lists that fall under the ICORS umbrella.

BP runs for free. We pay no money for the service we get through ICORS, and it is because L-Soft donates the server space and the software.

Three years ago L-Soft was a god-send to the folks establishing ICORS when St. John's University pulled the plug on maelstrom, where ][<en somehow weaseled BP into existence. The transfer was almost painless and the services since have been very reliable. And they have done it all for free!

ICORS (our host) has been nominated for the community resource award that L-Soft will be giving out for the fourth year. While it is ICORS that is seeking the award, our interest in the award
sends a message to L-SOFT that says that we appreciate what they have done for us. It would be wonderful to receive recognition back from them.

The winning Listserv resource will receive additional licenses and hosting services as well as extensive PR.

Take a look at the list of nominations and vote for ICORS.

    http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp

Apparently you're allowed to revisit the page daily and cast one vote per day, so vote early and often.  :-)

I've made it easy for you to do so by adding a little bit of extra bling to the footer that goes out with each email.

Cheers,
Dan

_____________________________________
Dan Becker, Division Manager
City & Regional Planning Division
Raleigh Department of City Planning
One Exchange Plaza, Ste 300 (27601)
PO Box 590, Raleigh NC, 27602
919/516-2632 (v); 919/516-2682 (f)
http://www.raleighnc.gov
--

Please vote for ICORS at <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.” -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: <http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html> Please vote for ICORS at <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>