BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 19:43:44 -0600
BTY, saw a beautiful Guzzi down in Kemah last Thursday afternoon, it was a
great day for riding, mid seventies, no clouds, low (for Houston) humidity,
plenty of boat watching going on running out from Clear Lake into Galveston
Bay. No before everyone complains, we get about two weeks out of the year
like this. Oh also, it didn't snow on Christmas eve this year, unlike last
year, had 2"-3" on the ground Christmas morning.

850 T3