BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Tegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:54:46 -0700
My socks were still rolling up and down  from the earlier Py-post...
Thanks.

The humor really sinks in quite fully.

I just wanted to say again -- your re-hash of the lift accident goes a
long way. It honors the man who died, anyone for that matter, who does
hard and dangerous work and dies or is injured. And it contributes to
greater safety and caution. It also shows that you all are honored.

Geeez. I mean it. That the the humor.
It's good.

--Mary

hands-on impresario