BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:23:27 EST
In a message dated 12/31/99 5:58:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< At my place in Idaho (off the grid; nice and quiet) I have another
laboratory,
 of sorts.  There, I've been teaching an annual workshop about the technology
 of the medieval book and have built a three-hammer stampmill operated by
 a 4 ft. dia. overshot waterwheel.

Well! Welcome Jack - Shaman, if this ain't a road trip I don't know what is.
Gee Jack, sorry to hear that lethargy has set in. My most exciting activity
these days is counting the number of rubber bands the mailman drops on the
sidewalk of our block and trying to estimate the number left each day
throughout NYC. (I'm also assembling one hell of a rubber band ball).

Twybil