BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv with bag-matching software - that is, we make your bag match your face." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:39:28 -0500
Peter -

Actually, if you're talking about the source of the Missisippi (in
Wisconsin??? - I'm bad at geography), you could throw rocks in it enough to
dam it up, like every kid likes to do.  If you start drifting there and get
out about 5 miles down, that would be safe.  I don't think you'd run into
too many oil tankers there.

- Pam

PS - Now I see you mentioned Mr. Twain's friends - helps if you read these
things in chronological order, I guess.