BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 02:28:44 -0500
Yes, the 150' tower is proposed for the Millstone Valley Firehouse in Franklin
Township, Somerset County, NJ.  It has been a very expensive dispute for
applicants, objectors (who hired an attorney and expert witnesses), and the
Township with the eight plus meetings (so far) including several special
meetings, all since April.  The 120' tower is an application that is pending and
one that will probably proceed in a month or two.  It is proposed for the
Griggstown Firehouse, Franklin Township, and is also in local, State and
National Register Historic Districts.  There is no action yet, but I wouldn't be
surprised if we also see applications for towers at the Franklin Park firehouse,
a block from the historic Six Mile Run Church, and the Kingston firehouse, in
that historic village.

A word of advise to those without a cellular ordinance, don't let this happen to
you without some protection.  Get a cellular plan in place now.  Cellular
companies say there is a need for a gridwork of towers within a 2 mile radius of
each other.  That's a lot of towers.