BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 19:30:54 -0500

>  Ken's article was particularly
>  restrained, don't you think?  Probably concerned about the archiving
>  issue....

I was mentally constipated. I'll dig up the real version, the first half was
voluntarily cut.

Thanks for the CRM issue should go to Tom Vitanza and Dorothy Printup of the
NPS HPTC. They wer co-editors. Send them, and Tom McGrath (director NPS HPTC)
a note of thanks... they need the support.

Tom McGrath - [log in to unmask]
Tom Vitanza - [log in to unmask]
Dorothy Printup - [log in to unmask]

These are really great perservationeers and the CRM was their baby.

Note: it was Tom McGrath's nervous appeal, he did not want to hurt my
feelings, that I STOP sending him my novel, or whatever it is called, that
directly lead to the KILL G & E VOTE, despite the fact that he does not use
PL. Realizing his concerns I felt it best to poll the populace. Then all hell
broke loose.

I did manage to sign at leat one autograph in MD.

][<en Follett