BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:44:03 EDT
Anne-
Sorry for the late reply to photogrammetry query, I've been outta town. Try:
IAT Innovative Architectural Technologies, 191 Wooster St, New Haven CT
203 562 9910

Frazier Associates, 213 Augusta St., Staunton, VA 540 886 6230

Rollei promotes a hardware/software package with which (with a moderate
understanding of photography and drawing) you  can get started. The cost is,
as I remember about $40K minimum for the stuff.

There is a company in Switzerland marketing "ELCOVISION" software with which
you can plot from photographic images.
PMS AG
Bahnhofstrasse 8
St. Margrethen, Switzerland