BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:57:35 EDT
In a message dated 9/8/2000 9:16:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< t is my sincere hope that the humourless czar and those that favor my
 bottled messages will meet on the playing fields of PTN Harrisburg  >>

Well, unfortunately, those who scheduled the activities on the playing fields
of Harrisburg evidently neglected to consult persons with any knowledge of
Hebrew religious practice when setting up a conference  to be held on Yom
Kippur.  Some of us who were planning to attend will be having much less fun
in our usual locales instead.

Will attempt to obtain list of Hebrew Holiday dates for the next few years
and publicize accordingly, to allow such unfortunate congruences to be
avoided.

Just wait til Gore's term is over and Lieberman comes in....Then you'll find
out about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Ralph (Just kidding about the last part)