BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:11:08 -0500
Some people will in fact be attending the APT conference in
Williamsburg.  I know you are promoting a good thing, but you're getting
a bit pushy, don't you think?  I've never been to Williamsburg, and I am
curious about the recreated colonial village concept. I'll post the
alternate conference promo, unless you pull my plug....aaaaagh!!!

Ilene