BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:03:15 EDT
In a message dated 8/17/99 2:47:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Where do you get placed after 20 years?

You don't get placed anywhere. They bury you in such a way as to encourage
speedy decomposition, and I assume they cremate the remaining remains,
although I don't know the specifics. I'm not sure if the stone gets crunched
or somehow reused, but it definitely is removed, and the grave recycled.

I think my grandfather's grave is already gone, and he died in 1977 or 1978,
so it's gotta only be 20 years for the grave.

Sign me,
Rest In Pieces
(my homage to the great sig lines past)