BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:17:40 EST
In a message dated 2/12/99 12:50:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Ken, if there were never any buffalo near buffalo, does that mean there
weren't broncs in the Bronx?

Dear Moderne Cowboy,

News is your Gnus been sited near New Mexico? I was born in Buffalo and am
perplexed why they did not then name it Kensington. Then again, I'm happy that
people are not sending me e-mail to find out if I am the REAL Buffy Follett.
I'd probably have to take up Twybil on his deviant budget proposals to correct
gender if it were so.

][<en, not lonely no more, my friend, with my bollo and chapf waving on a high
prayree we fling a bifon pie into a hearty blaze and fip another fwig of corn
lickher before the fparkf drift down to cold brickf with a fullen figh, oh my,
with a fallen five to lift jug up again and fpy moonfet before funrife only to
fay the emberf die beneath our feat fo quickly cold our brittle affef on
concrete.