BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Score, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:51:08 -0500
Be thankfull that Venturi was not in the elevator with you, addressing the
crowd via walkie talkie.

        Date:    Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:12:41 +1000
From:    david west <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: seeking reports from Preserving the Recent Past II

        Despite the best of intentions, I didn't make it across the big lake
to =
the US of A for the APT "Preserving the Recent Past II" conference in =
Philly this week (the plummeting value of the Aussie dollar didn't help =
the equation).

        Judging from the quantum of postings this week, a few BP'ers didn't
make =
it there either.  But it would be good to hear some reports from any =
BP'ers who did get there.  I know, its still Friday over there, and =
today it's still happening.

        Maybe this could be an informal report for those who couldn't get
there.
... the good papers
... the great presentations=20
... or just some gossip that was overheard in the lobby between sessions

        Make us jealous.  Make us sorry we didn't try harder to get there.

        Cheers

        david