BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:05:48 -0400
-jc

By the time it gets here it will be wet and grey I'll bet.

As far as morning rooms go, it never ceases to amaze me how many people come
to us for a frame with plans that have the master bedroom on the north or
west side of the floor plan.

Do you think that's from architects spending too much time in office
buildings Ilene?

It's raining at the Center of the Universe too.

Rudy