BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Trieb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 06:11:18 EST
Steve,

Thanks for the info on Ultra and #733. I would be interested in speaking to
the Sonneborn rep for Central/Western NYS when he's in my area, and would also
appreciate having his phone/Email nos.
I usually deal with Keystone Supply which stocks your products, but am not
sure whether they stock the primer and the Ultra.
What is the downside of not using the primer on single window glazing, and do
you have any suggestions on protecting or masking the glass surfaces. NP-1
appears to be a very tenacious product (unlike Dap-33 or putties which can be
remove fairly easily) which although it can be tooled (typical putty knife
OK?), I don't think it can be worked like a putty.
Any thoughts would be most welcome.

Peter Belden Trieb
Historic Preservation Consultant
1537 York Street