BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:38:06 -0700
If you think folks there get bent when someone tells them what color to
paint their house DON'T try that here in rural Vermont!!!!!!  We'd be after
you with our sharpened pitchforks.  That's nobody else's business, unless
they're buying the paint!  Ruth

At 2:22 PM -0400 7/25/08, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Things are swell here in Columbus. Never thought I'd be happy away from the
east coast, but outside of a deficiency of solid New York-style pizza,
Columbus has it going on. Got a new job doing HP work with the Ohio
Department of Transportation (gasp!) which has been a HUGE reduction in
stress-- never knew how bent people would get when you have the power to
tell them what color to paint their houses  :) So now I have a bit more
ability to read the PINhead listserv. Hooray!
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT