BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:06:08 -0600
PS

Summer starts about July 3rd and is somewhat temperate.  Bring you
sweaters and wool socks.  The natives won't make fun of you if you wear
the sweaters and wool socks with sandals and shorts...you'll fit right
in.  All the new comers find sweaters necessary when the temperature
gets below 70.  But they toughen up.  Pretty soon anything above 32 is
shorts and T-shirt weather.

I've switched to my lighter down jacket, often leave the watch-cap
behind and must switch to my light weight boots soon.  Summer's coming!
  Its still light at 6:00pm!  The sun is up by 7:00am!  If you come in
early July the sun hardly ever sets.  You'd like it.  The cities become
very cosmopolitan!

-jc