BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:35:23 -0700
But Ralph, we farmers know that cows like to listen to music. Maybe if I
put your radio out in the pasture the cows wouldn't get out so often like
one did twice today.  Ruth

At 3:28 PM -0400 10/17/03, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Dear Mr. (or Ms.) Thelpit,

The radio is about 3' tall and has 4 legs, but only 3 (bun) feet; that's
why I said it's missing a foot.  I'll let you decide whether 3 bun feet are
like 3 Dog Night, and if you want, I'll measure the radio to see how tall
it is even though it's missing a foot.
And no, the missing bun foot is not in the oven.  Or in my mouth, either.

The reason I said I keep the old radio in the dining room is because it's
in the dining room, not in the basement or the attic, or any of the other
floors.  The Masonite cows are in the basement.  Cancelled checks are in
the attic, my office is on the 3rd floor, the kids are on the 2nd floor,
and the dining room is on the 1st floor.  All the shit that isn't somewhere
else, including the masonite cows, is in the basement.

I've never heard, one way or the other, whether fungus sleeps or not.
However, when as a preteeny, I thought I had athlete's foot (which is a
fungus, just like Portobello mushrooms), it turned out to be eczema.  I
don't know whether eczema sleeps, but I did, and since the eczema was
attached to me, maybe it slept, too.

I trust all is now "straight."

Ralph

--