BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 22:45:40 -0800
Michael,  That's the way we vote here too, the old fashioned way, with
paper and pencil.

However, I do wish we could get cotton sacks anymore.  Do they have writing
on them or patterns like we had when I was a kid.  My Gram made me dresses
out of the flowered grain sacks and I still have a few with the name of a
company printed on them.  Still use them to strain juice for jelly.  Ruth

At 9:53 PM -0500 11/7/04, [log in to unmask] wrote:
Well chums its good to know that in this age of Computers and high speed
tech some things down (down hair)   never change

My voting booth  was a sundry collection of  2x4's and cotton sack
muslin used  as a privacy curtain  (purchased  from the local  feed and
seed)

It afforded me the most fail safe technology known to man .....(.Paper and
pencil)
With the  boxes empty  next to your favorite candidate you only needed to
put an X  next to the name
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT