BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:57:23 EST

> On my way to the Forum site I browsed a bit around MSN. It is the most
>  complicated and ill designed site in the entire universe. Anything that
>  could be done simply is done elaborately. In order to insure that there are
>  at least three ways to accomplish every task every time you move the cursor
>  a menu drops down or flies out at you. And, of course, half the time the
>  links you accidentally click on don't go anywhere anyway.

This from Bruce Marcus expresses my complaint very well. All the graphics take
up online time and the service runs too slow. Beside that, go online and try
to figure out 1) how to cancel your account and 2) how to complain about the
account. We finally found a phone number to reach a human on our credit card
invoice. I agree with Bruce's praise of the Amiga, though I never had one for
my own, I know they were fine machines.

][<en