BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:53:49 EDT
In a message [log in to unmask] writes:

> Yeppers...AOL 4.0 for Windows.  Which I don't do.  But try this.  Do you
>  have an icon for the jpg in your email?  Drag it to the desktop so it gets
>  copied there.  Then go to the start menu, choose programs, choose
>  microsoft photo editor (you _are_ running microeverywhere, right?).  Start
>  photo editor.  From within photo editor, go to 'open file', navigate to
>  desktop folder, select jpg, and view it.

Yeah, I can open jpegs!  I just never even tried !!!!!

I went back through all the past BP mail and opened Pam Blythe's new house,
the muddy hat from the Yukon, and lots of other stuff.  But there were a few
I couldn't open, like the wisteria at Cooper Union and the "Norval White"
cement.

Sign me,  Learning Curve