BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gray, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:58:04 -0400
As the new kidd on the vine and Christopher's new found Cuz, I'm becomming
curious about my new "vinemates".    Sounds like everyone knows everyone
else, but whee ain't heered nuthin bout you folks fore now.

That said,  I'm a 50 yo non-trad student in public history (perservation and
mooseums).  I work as a configuration manager for a defense contractor and
have a c 1923 Craftsman bungelow for weeknites.   The c 1903 Colonial
Revival in Little Rock is my primary "city house".

I started my ejucation YEARS AGO with an art degree, then added one in
management and now doing public history.  I've worked with wood and finishes
more years than I been ejumacated and have rehabbed houses and even built a
new one (once).

Christopher may wish he'd never learnt of this "piney woods limb" of his
family tree.

ArkieCuz