BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:14:20 -0500
I had to check to see which list you sent that one to.

You know, about historic food...and critters and holidays...we probably
should make some effort to get some museum management types or curators
envolved.  Finding an historicallly accurate diet...dinner should be no
problem...except for the selected main course.

I think pc has gone way too far.  But then people who have "seen the
light" and then want to share it with me, have already set the hairs at
the back of my neck upright.

Does anyone really object to other people's holidays?  Isn't it an honor
to be invited to share it?  Do you think I'd invite anyone to share this
family's annual xmas eve celebritory pizza hut and a movie so that we
could discuss the religious value of the experience?

I gotta go.