BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:58:33 EDT
In a message dated 09/17/1999, Heidi "Worker's Party" Harendza writes:

> I'm saving up for a submarine so that I can really get the full effect the
>  next time it rains.

By the way: all the rain washed the black paint off the helicopters.  Now
they're transparent.

Local observed weather condition:  after the rain stopped, H&H Bagels grungy
side windows were damp.  A bagel worker (bagorker?) dropped a sack of
cornmeal, the cornmeal blew up in the high winds, speckling the 80th Street
window with cornmeal.  But the Broadway window is unaffected - does this
count as differential weathering?  Luckily the ancient fly paper covered with
insect body parts over the dough mixer was not damaged by the storm.

Sign me,  Sebastian Older