BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Harendza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:30:58 EST
In a message dated 02/04/2000 11:29:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Five or so years ago we worked with the State of NJ to stabilize the
>  19 century Barrett farm in Wawayanda State Park.  It's a remarkable
>  example of Luther B's living the 19th century lifestyle a hundred
>  years later.  (His cow walked a treadmill trying to get into the
>  barn, thereby driving a belt which allowed Luther to saw
>  lumber...we've got pictures!)

I love New Jersey. Cows on treadmills. Parks named Cheesequake and Wawayanda
(in this land of convenience stores, that's almost too coincendental) Lucy
the Margate Elephant. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Sign me,
Cheap gas and mini golf!