BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:35:47 -0400

No.  OS X will only run on a G3 PowerPC chip or more recent.

>Or are they going to remain junk Macs that clog up my
> basement, AKA East Coast Branch of the Museum of Jurassic Technology?

Yes.  But...

...you will be able to pull any of your favorite software (like Talking
Moose, one of my favorites) off these machines and run it on your new Mac.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director          "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                   from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                           - Bullwinkle J. Moose