BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"S. Stokowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 12:58:54 EDT
Pam/Melissa:

I've had the best success on metal with Rustoleum.  It is tough and withstands
a lot of abuse.  Great for slamming children and mining machinery!

A more generic paint type that you may try is a deck enamel.  With a deck
enamel you will have a greater selection of colors.  Deck enamels get very
hard, and are unsurpassed for bookshelves and cabinetry shelves.  Books, cans,
and jars do not stick to them.  Be sure to get an oil-based enamel, not a
latex paint, even if the salesperson says it will perform the same.

Yours truly,
Steve Stokowski
Stone Products Consultants
10 Clark Street, Suite A
Ashland, Massachusetts, 01721 USA
508-881-6364
http://members.aol.com/CrushStone/petro.htm

In a message dated 98-08-27 16:35:16 EDT, Pam Blythe forwarded:
<< From:     Melissa Friscia
 Date:     08/27/98 09:48:18 AM
 Subject:  paint for metal surfaces

 I'm looking for paint for metal surfaces (school desks).

  Is Rustoleum best or is there another brand? >>