BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 08:23:46 EST
Thanks for all the great feedback....little Mary is adjusting to life
well....so far she has her parents trained every four hours..and that ain't
bad...
life is changing ( and changing  and changing)
however we cancled our res at the red neck woman  wrassling" for the new
years eve
This is held in a large barn ....I think y'all would of liked it
between rounds they put on "dance music" serve beverages; party hearty;
then the next round    some 15 mins latter; with a topless "mud " event at
midnight
oh well  looks like me and the Mrs will have the conga dance in front of the
fire  all the best Michael