BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:30:38 -0400

It came through on the PigHabit-L list.  The subject line of the email will
read "Sig Tag."  It has an attachment named "2AngelCherubsSigtag."  It is an
executable that will infect your computer with the "I Love You" worm, a very
nasty one indeed.

The perpetrator signed onto PigHabit-L then sent the email to the list.  I
have banned the email address that sent it, so at least they cannot do so
again.