BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy R Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:58:54 -0500
Our dog still hasn't forgiven us for the bacon grease barf we cleaned up
before he could give it another go round.

So then David's suggestion that the lime plaster proactively repels the mold
seems to explain why those walls didn't grow mold at the water/mud line.

Too bad nobody explained that to the do gooder gangs of college students
that created the real disaster eh?