BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:51:05 EDT
Could someone please explain to me where, in the following sand sieve
analysis that we have in one of our proejct specifications, the difference in
passing to retained goes? Should the passing & retained when added together
equal 100%? If not, why not? I'm faced w/ a dilemma of not being able to get
this exact mix from our supplier and needing to understand what is intended
in order to proceed.

Sieve Size      % Passing       % Retained              Where?
4                       100                       0
8                       100                       0
16                        90                    10
30                        70                    20
10
50                        40                    30
30
100                       15                    25
60
200                         0                   15
85

Thanks,
][<en Follett