BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:54:49 -0200
>for which there are no courses in college preservation programs to prepare you. Beyond peacemaking, we end up dealing with neurosis then psychosis. That's a psychology minor that isn't offered in tandem with materials conservation courses.

Dan,

And I have grown to see the interaction of humans in organizations as
studies in Collective Psychosis. Though there are attempts to find
meaning in the human desire for heritage conservation we need to
accomodate that wherever there is meaning to be found there is also
going to be a balanced measure of nonsense and absurdity.

][<