BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:33:34 EST
In a message dated 11/29/05 4:12:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Now, as it happens, I have an exquisite 1940's  Swing-A-Way
streamlined-aluminum wall can opener.   But the cutting  wheel has become slightly off-center
and .....

Chris:

I think that we had one of those.  It was mounted on  my mom's tangerine with
small blue, white, and yellow hyperbola-shaped lines  Formica kitchen wall.
It had a bronze bushing that cracked.  Maybe  yours does too.  I fixed the
problem of the cracked bushing when I sold the  house with can opener as an
installed appliance.  Maybe it's time for you  to move and leave the broken stuff
behind to sweeten the deal.

Steve Stokowski
Stone Products Consultants
Building Products  Microscopy