BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 20:09:19 -0800
John,  No worry about them having four wheelers and snow mobiles,  it's
mighty inconvenient to ride those machines wearing the sort of clothes they
wear.  Although I did go to the funeral of a neighbor who died the other
day at the age on 98.  Her son told of her cross country skiing in high
heels one time.  I'd like to seen that stunt but knowing her I can believe
it.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT