BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "Authentic Replicants Converge"
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:43:15 -0700
Hi Gang,  I have been uncharacteristically quiet for quite a spell.  Been
busy countin' screwdrivers, cleaning out JUNK, and separating the "wheat
from the chaff" so to speak.  We have gotten the garage pretty well sorted
out and know where most of the stuff we need to keep is going to be stored.
Now comes the big question, who can we get to take the darned thing
down????  I had thought we could do it ourselves, stack the
useable/saleable boards and sell them.  WELL, hubby has other ideas--says
he's NOT taking that thing down and neither am I.  I know we could do it
but I also have to live with him.  SOOOOOO, does anyone know of a
person/company in the tri-state area--where  VT, MA and NH come
together--that might would take this thing down for the useable boards.  It
is old barn boards, never had a lick of finish on them of any kind.  I
understand this type of board is highly desirable in some markets.  Not
here we have had our fill of old barn boards, they're everywhere, but in
some areas they are a novelty(I guess.)

Also have quite a bit of new old lumber, if that makes sense.  It is never
used lumber of indeterminate age that has been stored in the top of this
garage.

Anyone interested let me know.  Thanks, Ruth
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT