BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:59:04 EDT

<< didn't the guy take the hint the first time when you gave him an outrageous
estimate? >>

No, this is a young engineer, a hazard of my career. The young engineer does
not yet know what is outrageous, and they do not know hints from cow shit, but
they are certainly ambitious in the particulars of questions and can drive an
old man nuts. I fully understand why grandpa always complained about the young
engineers in the CC's, and I carry on the tradition.

][<en