BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 17:30:01 +1000
Tom Taylor is the APT man to ask. I think he's at Colonial Williamsburg.

He put together a corker of an APT trivia quiz at Montreal ... I know,
because I took it, and could only score just over 50%.  Mind you, for a
day or so I was the highest score which is pretty good for a wild
colonial boy who took random guesses on most of the questions!  It had
questions like "what was the theme of the APT conference in 1976?" or
"What colour was the cover of the APT Bulletin in 1980?".  Hilarious.

I think Ilene Tyler took the quiz too, and I'm sure she scored more than
me - so maybe she knows the answer!

Cheers

David West
Executive Director