BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 23:38:01 EDT
In a message dated 5/1/2000 6:16:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Professor Ralph tktktk harassed me by making me use a flamethrower to
remove
 ivy from a building and incinerate pigeons.   >>

Not to fear!  The Solons of the NYAC have determined they'd rather see (and
breathe) pigeon shit than look at netting, at least on their 9th Floor Loggia
overlooking 7th Avenue.

So if you'll send $25,000 in unmarked bills (no new 20's or 50's, by the way)
to me at this address, I'll see if I can get you an introduction to some of
those patrons of the arts.  Then maybe you can get VB's wedding booked onto
the Loggia in about 2018; I believe their standard wedding cake comes with
white icing; they may even have Christmas bagels ready by then.  But if not,
your daughter can no doubt browbeat them out of Eli Zabar.

We have also ripped out the ivory (the vegetable type, not the animal type;
although there's a piano among the armory, too) from the VFW post's HQ on the
12th floor.

Or I could see about getting you a position as an employee there; they have
decided to proceed with our plan to protect their drones from pigeon shit, on
the theory that if it's OK for the members, it's too good for the little
people.  Either way, you're covered.

Please advise your preference.  Then again, it would probably be gossiping if
you did......

Ralph  (has many preferences)