BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:15:16 +0000
A straight-edger raves, SORT OF like Redd Foxx, mightily politely and
possibly all-nightly!  Straight edge raving is all about the music, the
(mostly) great people, and the vibe.  Of course, the vibe may be the way it
is due to the altered states of many participants, but be assured that Young
Dave is not the only straight-edge in the crowd.
Been there, still do that.

Sign me,
where's the progressive HOUSE?

----------
From: Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Where's Deb?? RFP
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:05:12 EST

In a message dated 3/16/00 1:27:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> (except go to raves with my daughter, but THAT'S a whole nother
>  kettle of fish as they used to say )

Deb,

Dave was ravin last weekend, I did not go. Then he slept for 1.5 days. I'm
not sure how a straight edge raves. I get to see Chick Corea w/him on
Sunday,
though.

][<en