BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:22:31 -0400
Yes I remember a Chinese garden just down the hill from the Todt Hill
lighthouse. I climbed over the wall late one night with the barmaid from the
local tavern.  A Frank Loyd Wright house just up the hill and Richmondtown
at the base. The rest of the space is filled with Mafia mansions. I'm sure I
didn't start the path, I always take my empties with me. I can't remember
what that place was called. Jacques Marchais Center of Tibetan Art 338
Lighthouse Ave 987-3478 This place?