BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Score, Robert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:37:46 -0500
You sound like a typical winney client. First you ask for something that is
not typically done (there is a reason that people don't have jack-o-lanterns
on their porch in april) Then you complain that the proposed solutions have
not been done before, therefore they must not work. And then you come back
and tell us what answer you wanted in the first place. And all this time I
thought this process was unique to the design of buildings. By the way my
neighbor, who use to be a finish carpenter before he went back to school for
a PhD in ethics, said that he used lacqure to preserve his daughter's leaf
collection for a school science project and that the leaves have lasted for
2 years now. I guess we should start working now on a way to keep the
needles from falling off your christmass tree.