BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 02:47:21 +0100
>>> Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]> 21/08/99 11:02:23 >>> wrote:
"David,
I'm afraid we're going to have to see some ID to verify that
you're old enough to receive the Bullamanka Pinhead site on your (or your
parents') computer."

Except for the fact that certain members of the community protest about receiving graphics, I could send you a photo showing rapid desertification north of the forests over my eyes, along with substantial evidence of silvering of the beard.

Of course, the photo might be my father rather than me, but ever since my sister got married, and one of her friends asked to be introduced to her brothers ... pointing towards where my father and I were standing ... it has been clear to me that age is meaningless in life ... other than as a means of garnering experience.

And of course, that is why I participate so passionately in Bullamanka Pinheads.  With so many contributions from such a plethora of venerable elders, I cannot help but grow inside with every passing day.

Cheers

david