BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 01:17:28 +0000
>>> "Michael P. Edison" <[log in to unmask]> 21/12/99 11:43:36 >>> wrote:

Just for the sake of being argumentative, and with one eye on making the
top ten list for BP postings this week, ...

Mike E.

ATTABOY Mike!  Go for it!

Just don't do what a friend of mine did when I complained about the small number of letters I was receiving.  Yes, I received three letters in three days.  The first letter had the first page, the second letter the second page - you get the drift!

The thought of email messages with one sentence at a time is a bit frightening.  Might work on the Internet or as a Powerpoint (or similar) presentation containing a series of slides, but not as a whole lot of emails!

Cheers

david