BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:38:24 -0800
Good heavens!!!!  You city folk don't even know how to wash windows??????
Hereabouts we just take of the narrow wooden strips that hold the windows
in, bring the window inside and wash it, put it back and screw the wooden
strips back on.  All done for another 6 months unless you have a dog that
slobbers on the window alot.  BTW:  Windows streak less if you wash with
REALLY hot water and lots of amonia and dry immediately with newspaper.  I
don't know if New York Times works better than other papers or not, I can't
afford to buy it so I just use the local rag.  Ruth

At 9:44 AM -0500 2/22/08, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 2/22/2008 7:40:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Cranes & Derricks is a small section w/in DoB and it is quite possible you
could find whomever it was that reviewed the dwgs. if the interest were to
go that far.

][<

He could find whoever reviewed the drawings in the 1960's or 70's?  I don't
think so.

Ralph
--
Ruth Barton