BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:29:42 -0700
My niece drove one of those busses when she was a student at UMass-Amherst.
Ruth

At 4:30 PM -0400 4/8/04, Bruce Marcham wrote:
More proof:

I had a friend in college who said he would probably die on "white pants
day" which is what he called the day all the coeds first wore white pants,
triggered by a warm sunny day--don't ask me how they know it is time. His
demise woudl be as a result of driving his motorcycle into the back of one
of our ubiquitous buses (we had two student run bus companies, one for the
greater UMass-Amherst campus and north and another to go between the five
colleges in the Pioneer/Connecticut River/Happy Valley of western MA) due
to the distraction.

But he'd go with bugs on his teeth...
--
Ruth Barton