BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:39:53 -0400
From: Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>

> I dunno about NJ_Hist listserv, but lurking (or participating, for that
> matter) among the Pinheads will bolster your lack of knowledge, too.
>
> Sarcasm Czar (does that make Debcaves the Sarchasm Czarina?)

hey ralph, that's funny!  nice wordwork there....  ;)
but I'm a queen, remember?
"the toilet partition queen of cincinnati", ret.

one of my former competitors dubbed me thus, after the acceptance of
my low bid to do 454 solid plastic stalls at riverfront stadium....
whilst he took bets on whether I could complete the job, on time
($1000/day penalty -- I completed a week early, YESSSSS!! )

this was the same guy, who several years earlier,
upon meeting me for the first time in a big contractor's plan room,
announced to all trades present,
(with much winking and eye-rolling and laughter)
"hey guys! this is the girl who's been kicking my ass all over cincinnati!"

deb  "girl contractor, ret."

http://im.yahoo.com