BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 22:10:48 -0500
At 8:39 AM 02/05/2000, Mary Krugman wrote:
>In a message dated 2/5/2000 7:50:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
>writes:
>
>> Another goddam cheap-ass contractor, cutting corners! Couldn't be bothered
>>  spring for Perm-a-Barrier to protect your beloved chickens, so you had to
>> use
>>  an inferior substitute. Probably didn't use stainless chicken wire, or do
>> the
>>  research to find out whether the little ones would get their heads caught
>in
>>  the mesh and die before you were ready to KILL and eat them, either.  And
>> who
>>  was the Design Professional on this project? And where's your permit?
>>  Insurance certificate? I thought not.
>
>So Ralph ... have a bad day at the office?
>
>-- likes rust on her chickens

Hi Mary,  I do agree, it gives that certain bit of flavor, you know, makes
them taste more like chicken.

I do enjoy this list even though I only understand about ten percent of
what is said.  Guess you have to be a city person to understand the rest.
BUT.....chickens and chicken coops--now there's something I understand and
turkeys too.  Ruth

Ruth (HOUGHTON) BARTON
Westminster,Vermont, USA