BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:54:52 -0500
We have a wonderful group, known locally as the "Preservation Ladies"
for perceived historical reasons.  We meet once a month for lunch and
discussion.  Most are graduates of the EMU HP program, plus a few like
me who did not.  We have become a force to be reckoned with once riled,
and it's great networking with a bunch of people with preservation being
the common thread.  A couple men are on the invite list, but they rarely
come;  it really is just us Ladies.

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street